Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I've been slacking.

I forgot about the blog.

To catch up, Christmas was awesome. The kids had so much fun! They got tons of stuff, and I got to find spots for everything!

New Years was fun too!

We have lots of snow, seems like we've gotten a storm every week. This week we're in for a "deep freeze". Today'll be the warmest of the week, in the 30's I guess....New England. I got a frappachino at Starbucks recently, and the lady there said "only a true New Englander would order a frozen coffee drink in the middle of winter." lol I'm looking forward to spring time.

anyway, hopefully now that things have calmed down, I'll remember to blog it up.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

HAHAHA About the frappachino (sp?) I get them all the time too....and get the same remarks for my area! LOL

Glad to hear you all had a great christmas and a happy new year!!

Jenny B said...

Yeah, stop slacking!!