Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kevin.

I had to have the "how to ask out a girl" talk with Kevin the other night. He likes the little girl that sits next to him in class. He wants to be her boyfriend, but wasn't sure how he'd do that. His first girlfriend was in preschool, she told him he was her boyfriend lol. So anyway, he's writing her a note on Tuesday. The typical "will you go out with me" note. Too cute.

Today, we were at my grandmothers, and he was making himself burp. After the first few times, I had had enough, and told him to stop. He did it again, cause all kids listen so well, and I told him 1 more time, and it was soap city (mostly kidding). Five mins later he did it again. Sooo I chased him around the kitchen with the soap. After he decided that maybe I was serious, he stopped. But in the meantime, he was writing things, on the crayola light up glow board thing, and Nan's dog was being a turd. He wrote "Koal is not cool. BURP."

Boys.

No comments: