Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Craigslist..

I love craigslist, I've bought things and I've sold things. So far, we havent had an issue.

I just put my camera on there, and got a response right away. I wasnt sure if I was going to get more people interested, so when the guy low-balled me, I talked him up a little, and then told him I'd do the deal. But he wants me to meet him somewhere closer to him, so not only am I taking 25 $ off the price I wanted, but I have to drive to get to him. In the meantime, I get like 4 more people, they'd all give me at least what he offered, and I wouldnt need to meet any of them, any where.

Now the guy is creeping me out. I made mention of my husband, and he was put off that it was Mike he was meeting. When I told him I had other offers, he got a little pissy (as much as you can through email, I guess) and wants me to keep my word, and to call him. I definately don't want to call him.

Creepos.

1 comment:

Maria said...

He sounds like a creep! Sell it to someone else.