Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Keeping in touch...

Why is it so hard to keep in touch? I cant remember the last time I talked to my best high school friend, on the phone, in person, through email, on myspace. She has never met Nick, and her 2 kids hardly know me. Her oldest son is a year older than Kevin, so we should be closer! She lives about 20ish mins from here, and I never see her. She's never even been to my house, and we've been here 2 1/2 years. Foolish. I spent half a day with my best guy friend and his wife on Saturday. It was nice, we've been friends since we were 13. But it was forever since I had seen him too! The excuse is that we're too busy, but seriously, are we that busy? We do something with Mike's friend (of 20 years!), his fiance and their kids just about every weekend, but never have time for any other friends. I dont get it.

No comments: