Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Last night...

was not lovely. Bed time is 8pm here. Nick didn't go to sleep until 930. I fell asleep at 10ish, and he woke us up at 1130. He was acting like his belly hurt, couldn't get comfortable, tight stomach, crying. Not good times. This went on until about 130. I tried rocking him in the rocking chair, putting the TV on to get his mind off of it, snuggling, whatever. Mike tried everything I tried, still didn't work. At 130, he must have been sooo over tired, he got way too happy. He was tickling us, wrestling, screaming in delight, standing on the bed, and purposely falling down. Until 245. When he finally went to sleep at 3. I, of course could not go to sleep. Mike fell asleep, and was snoring, so that kept me up. When I finally fell asleep, Cameron woke me up. That was at 4. Then I must have dozed off when Mikes warning alarm went off at 5. Then his second warning alarm, at 520. He decided to get up at 530, and woke me up to see if I wanted to shower with him then. I did. not. He turned the closet light on. Left it on. Turned it off after I nicely ( ;) ) asked him to. Fell asleep again, until my real alarm went off at 6. I got up, decided to get in the shower and use the conditioner I bought last night. I have 4 million bottles of shampoo, and a teeny bit of conditioner. I grab the conditioner off of the bathroom counter, and realize it is not conditioner. Shampoo. More shampoo. Good thing I have enough conditioner for one more shower, or I probably would have shaved my head right then. Nick got up at 630, and was not pleasant.

I am so not bright eyed and bushy tailed today. Oh and I have super supreme cramps today.

The brightest part of the day, Kevin always kisses and hugs me before he gets on the bus, in front of everyone. But, once he gets on the bus, he forgets that I'm standing there, waving. I have waved everyday, because someday he might look and I want to make sure he sees me waving to him. Today he looked. And waved back. He has no idea that that teeny wave was just what I needed to make all the pissiness go away. I love him.

No comments: