Monday, September 1, 2008

Sick..

Cameron and I were sick Friday. Cameron with a fever and the blahs. I was making frequent trips to the bathroom.

Saturday, Cam felt better, I was still iffy. Kevin started with a runny nose and the sneezes.

Sunday, Kevin's got a cold, me and Cameron are better.

Today, Kevin is worse, fever and runny nose, and Nick has a fever and the blahs. And now Cameron has the poops.

Fantastic. School has barely started and already the germs are running rampant through the house.

If you're wondering where the picture at the top is from, Mike and the neighbor went on a hike up Mt Chocorua on Sunday. Those are the beautiful NH white mountains! :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Ugh, school is the worst for that! Not looking forward to another sick fall after my kids start back next week. Glad you are all feeling better now!

Jenny B said...

That sucks. I hope all of you feel better soon. We are in the same boat here and Abbe missed school on Wednesday because of it.