Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day 2...

2 of my 3 boy are picky eaters. Kevin likes only certain things, and usually likes them plain. No ketsup (catch-up) on french fries, nothing on a cheeseburger. He doesn't like to try new things, and our grocery list looks pretty much the same every week. He hates veggies. Or at least he thinks he does. Nick is our other picky eater. He likes a hand full of foods, and that's all he'll put in his mouth. He will always eat pancakes (plain), goldfish, noodles, pb&j, and chicken. If he eats something other than that, its a good day. I'm so sick of grocery shopping. I could probably do it while sleeping. Its always the same aisles, the same stuff. I'm gonna try an experiment. I'll keep this weekends receipt and next weeks, and see how much is the same. I'll report back, where I'm sure you'll be waiting on pins and needles....

Kevin starts school at the end of the month. I am worried about our new schedule once that happens. He will need to be at the bus stop at 7:30am. Not too bad, but I babysit my cousins daughter 3 days a week and not too long after he starts school, I'll be babysitting my nephew as well. The second week of September, Cameron goes back to preschool. Let's run this down...I will be waking up at 6 to shower and get ready. My nephew and cousin will be here around 630, which is when Kevin should be waking up. I need to make sure Nick and Cameron are awake by 7. We'll get Kev to the bus stop and go home and get Cameron ready for school. I'm not sure when I'll work in the babies' breakfast yet. Cam needs to be at school for 845, we'll leave at 830. Come home around 9, and someone, if not all, will need a nap. Definitely my nephew, where he will only be about 8 weeks. My mornings are gonna be busy. To compare what will be, to what is...it's 9am. I haven't showered and my bed isn't made. 2 of my 3 are dressed, and I'm fine with it. I guess maybe I should start practicing my new schedule. At least gets the kids ready for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My picky eater is John. I think he is a vegetarian. I didnt create him to be that way, but he doesnt like most meat. I can get him to eat burgers and spaghetti and fried chicken but thats all. He wont eat pork or steak or any other kind of beef. Devin will eat just about anything now that he is getting older. He was my picky one! Seth is 1 and will eat anything I put in front of him so far. Phew!