Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My very first post!

I bet you think I have a wicked sweet entry for my very first post.....I dont.

I've started a blog. I'm hoping I'll remember to write things down, so I'll always remember them. I'm forgetful. My mother isnt forgetful. I thought when I "grew up" something inside would click on, and I'd be all responsible and organized. It never happened though. I'm still waiting. I'm thinking it'll be any day now....

Lets see, recent stuff thats happened...

Kevin learned to ride a 2 wheeler a little over a week ago. He's 6 1/2, which I thought was kinda late, but whatever, he's doing it. My sisters friend was 13 before she rode without training wheels. Weird.

Cameron is growing up so fast, he's such a little man. He's engaged, apparently, to Mike's best friends fiance. He says that when they get married, he's gonna kiss her all day. He is also planning on being a polygamist. He has 4 potential wives picked out.

Nick has not yet decided walking is the way to go. He stands for a small amount of time, and then sits on his bum. He's 15 months. I'm thinking he'll crawl to kindergarten.

I guess that will be the end of my first post. Hopefully I'll remember to come back...

No comments: