Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Funny conversation I overheard yesterday...

The big boys are outside, Cameron is riding the lightening mcqueen power wheels, Kevin is riding his bike. Kevin decides he wants to ride the car, but in the road, which isn't allowed unless I'm outside with them.

Kevin (to Cameron): "Ask mom if I can ride Lightening in the road. Just one time. And when she says no, say pleeeeeeaaaaase"

Cameron (to Kevin): "ok."

Cameron (to me): "Momma, can Kevin ride in the road? Just one time? He needs to practice his race in the road one time."

Me: "I said I didn't want you guys riding in the road because I'm not out there."

Cameron: ..........."pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase??"

Me: "Not until I'm out there too."

Cameron (to Kevin): "She said no."

Kevin: "did you say pleeeeeeeaaaasse?"

these boys.

3 comments:

Jenny B said...

I love it!! They crack me up.

Christy said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Love it!

Lisa said...

They definately get an "A" for effort!!!!!!!!!!