Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Not only did I remember...

I came back on the same day! So proud.

I wanted to talk more about who I am, incase I ever have any readers, and there wasnt alot of room in the profile section.

I'm 27. I've been married for almost 8 years, and we have 3 sons. Kevin, 6 1/2, Cameron, 4 1/2, and Nicholas 15 1/2 months. I've lived in New Hampshire my entire life. Its boring and I'm not a fan. I have been telling myself for, oh, about 6 months, that tomorrow will be the first day of my diet. I started Weight Watchers back in March, and in the first week lost almost 7 pounds. And then gained it all back. When I think about how much weight I could have lost if I had stuck with it.....well I dont like to think about it. Since I'm not planning on having readers, I feel comfortable enough to tell you (me) that I am ............... 46 pounds from where I was when I got pregnant with Kevin. Now, I do have to say that I was only 104 lbs back then, but still, 46 is a large number. Anyway, I wouldnt ever want to be that skinny again, but I'd like to lose 20 lbs definately, but 30 to be happy. Tomorrow I'll start my diet...*wink*

I have small anxiety attacks when I think about Kevin starting 1st grade in a few short weeks. This is when I start to slowly lose him. He'll be his very own person, for real, and I'm so sad about it. He went to a private kindergarten, so that almost didnt feel like the real thing. This is. He'll be on a bus and gone from me alllll day.

I have 2 dogs. Teek is a pomeranian/yorkie mix, and Molly is a border collie/lab. Teek is 2, and thinks he's awesome, and Molly is a puppy. I cant even remember how old she is. I'm too tired to figure it out. She's something weeks old. More than 10, less than 20.

I will most likely have a few typos. Dont even get me started on the bad grammer. (grammer is a weird word. say it a few times..) I will most definately have run-on sentences, I think they're the best kind. But I really just hope to have this to read in a year or more, and see what a dork I was/am. Ever find an old journal from when you were a kid? I love those. I love reading my yearbooks, the comments people left, remembering what kind of person I was then. And this time, I'll remember what kind of kids my kids were. Should be fun.

2 comments:

Christy said...

First grade already! Holy cow, time flies. I hope it goes well for both of you. I can't imagine how anxious and proud you will feel when you see him climb onto the bus that first morning. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I've had two of my three boys go through the first-day-of-school experience now and we all made it! Now we have Seth who wont be in school for 4 more years, but I dread it and look forward to it all at the same time. They grow up so fast..